We have a winner of our United Kingdom 50 pence “50 Years of Pride” brilliant uncirculated coins! Stay tuned for details.
- Celebrating Pride UK’s incredible legacy of protest, visibility, unity and equality
- Year-dated 2022 commemorating the historic 50th anniversary of Pride UK
- The first time Britain’s LGBTQ+ community has been honored on a UK coin
- Features a special reverse design by the artist and LGBTQ+ activist Dominique Holmes that appears in color
- Made with support from Pride in London
- The Royal Mint will make a contribution of £40,000 to London LGBT Community Pride C.I.C in connection with this campaign
- A special color-printed Brilliant Uncirculated edition that is exclusively available from The Royal Mint
- Contest sponsor is shopHorsefeathers Inc. (“Horsefeathers).No purchase is necessary.
- Making a purchase does not increase your chances of winning.
- By Entering The 2023 Pride Coin Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes” or “23GPCS”), You Agree to These Official Rules (Including All Eligibility Requirements) which are a Contract, so read them carefully before entering. Without Limitation, This Contract Includes Indemnities to The Sweepstakes Entities from You and A Limitation Of Your Rights And Remedies.
HOW TO ENTER
- “Sweepstakes Period” begins 12:01:00 am Central Time on June 15, 2023 and ends 11:59:00 pm Central Time on July 31, 2023.
- You can enter this Sweepstakes by completing an entry form here: shophorsefeathers.com/contest
- Entries are limited to ten (10) per email address during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address.
- Full legal name is required on entry form.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an electronic entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder in whose name the provided email account is registered. All entries will be submitted as the email of the individual person. Prizes can only be awarded to the person whose name is listed on the email account.
- Entries made by any mass duplication, automatic, robotic, or programmed method, or through any promotion entry, notification, or related service, or generated by script, macro, robotic, or by any other automatic or mechanical means, or in any manner not in compliance with the requirements of these Official Rules are void and invalid and will be disqualified.
- This promotion is open only to legal residents of Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin (“Eligibility Area”), who have reached the age of 12 at time of entry. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
- Employees of Sponsor are ineligible to participate in this Sweepstakes.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Incomplete entries will not be accepted.
- All entries become the property of Sponsor.
- Prizes can only be awarded to the person whose name is listed on the email account.
- By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements.
- Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify participants who violate these Official Rules or interfere with this Sweepstakes in any manner. If a participant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate that participant’s eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes.
- This Sweepstakes is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all federal, state, and local laws.
- Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, omission or failures of any network, computer equipment, web site or software, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, or misdirected entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with this promotion.
- Eligibility will be determined by Sponsor and/or Administrator in its/their sole discretion. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Participant and his/her/their Parent agrees to these Official Rules and all the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
- Eligibility for minor children and teens: to enter the Sweepstakes, you must have the permission of your parent or legal guardian (“Parent“) prior to entering and be: (i) a legal resident of the Eligibility Area, and (ii) be the age of twelve (12) at the time of entry (each a “Participant“, collectively the “Participants“). Each Participant Aged 12 to 17 at the time of the sweepstakes entry must have the permission of his/her/their Parent prior to entry and such entry shall be deemed submitted by the Parent and shall be treated as if the Parent had made such entry and if chosen as a winner, the Prize (hereinafter defined) will be awarded in the name of his/her/their Parent.
- One (1) prize winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The random drawing shall be conducted on August 1, 2023 by Sponsor.
- Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
- Potential winners will be notified via email (“Prize Notification”). A winner will have five (5) business to respond back to the Prize Notification. If a Prize Notification email is returned or unanswered within the allotted time (five business days) or if a potential winner declines the prize, or is ineligible, an alternate winner will be selected by random drawing of the remaining eligible entries.
- As a condition of awarding the prize: (1) you consent to Sponsor’s use of your name for promotional purposes, including posting of the winner’s name on shopHorsefeathers.com, on social media (such as Instagram® , Twitter® and Facebook®), via online announcements, or posting in the store, without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law, and (2) if requested by Sponsor, the winner is required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility/publicity and liability release within the time specified by Sponsor.
- If a winner is ineligible, cannot be contacted, fails to timely return an affidavit/release as specified by Sponsor, declines the prize, or if the prize is returned as undeliverable, an alternate winner will be selected. If, in Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the promotion, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the promotion and conduct a random drawing to award the prize using all entries received as of the termination date.
- Winner will be required to pick up their prize at Horsefeathers, 129 N Genesee St, Waukegan, IL, 60085 within five business days of Notification.
- Winner will have to present the Prize Notification email to pick up their prize.
- If the winner is unable to pick up the prize, it can be mailed to them, but Winner must make arrangements within five (5) business days of date of Prize Notification. Winner will be responsible for all postage and shipping costs. Shipping will be done via UPS 2nd Day Air, insured, signature required.
- If the winner does not pick up the prize or arrange for mailing the prize within five business days of Notification, a new winner will be selected.
- Winner should allow 6 to 8 weeks from notification for delivery of the prizes.
- The total value of the prize to be won is $20.50.
- Prize awarded is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
- One winner will be awarded the following prize: a “50 Years of Pride: 2022 UK 50p Brilliant Uncirculated Colored Coin” from the United Kingdom Royal Mint. PRIZES WILL BE ACCEPTED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
- Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize manufacturer that may be sent along with a prize. All taxes, if applicable, are the sole responsibility of the winner. No prize substitution, cash substitution, or assignment or transfer of prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor for reason of unavailability in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
- Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- 23GPCS is sponsored by shopHorsefeathers Inc. d/b/a Horsefeathers, 129 N Genesee St, Waukegan, IL, 60085 (“Sponsor”).
- Personal information that entrants provide in connection with the promotion or registration with the promotion website will be collected by the Sponsor.
LIABILITY LIMITS AND INDEMNITY
- By entering and/or participating, all entrants and winners, on behalf of themselves, their executors, heirs and assigns hereby: (a) release Sweepstake Entities from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses of any kind to persons or property, including death and bodily injury, which may be sustained in connection with the conduct or outcome of the promotion or the receipt, ownership or use or misuse of any prize awarded, (b) indemnify and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all claims arising from the foregoing, and (c) indemnify and hold harmless Sweepstake Entities from and against any and all claims arising from the acts or omissions of entrant or winner. Under no circumstances will Sweepstake Entities be liable for punitive, incidental, consequential, or special damages (including lost profits) or any other damages in excess of actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any) not to exceed $25, but in no event will attorneys’ fees be awarded or recoverable.
- The decisions of Sponsor are final with respect to all aspects of the promotion. The Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner. Except where prohibited, all disputes arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes will be resolved on an individual basis by binding arbitration subject to the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The foregoing shall not limit any party’s right to seek injunctive or equitable relief in any court with jurisdiction over the parties or to bring qualifying claims in small claims court. If an in-person hearing is required then it will take place in Waukegan, IL. The arbitrator’s decision and award will be final and binding and judgment on the award may be entered in any court with jurisdiction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any portion or provision of these Official Rules or an Affidavit will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision of the Official Rules or an Affidavit is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. If there is a discrepancy between these Official Rules and any other promotion materials, the Official Rules will control and govern this sweepstakes. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Winner will be announced on or before August 2, 2023 on